Dr. Sanjay Gupta is on the podcast today! And it’s true that he practically needs no introduction, but I’ll go ahead and introduce him anyway 😉
I’m very excited to share this interview with Dr. Sanjay Gupta. Yep, if that name sounds familiar, that’s because you definitely know him. Dr. Gupta is the multiple Emmy-award winning chief medical correspondent for CNN. He’s a practicing neurosurgeon & is a staple on CNN to report on health and medical news for all of their shows domestically and internationally. And Dr. Gupta’s most recent series with CNN is called Chasing Life. “Chasing Life” is a six-part series where Sanjay shares the secrets he’s learned to living a longer, healthier life through his travels for this show. He heads to Bolivia, Japan, Turkey, India, Italy and Norway, to explore the sometimes peculiar traditions and modern practices used to fight disease, manage stress, and attain happiness.
I talk with Dr. Gupta about all kinds of topics:
– How we can improve our longevity
– How to combat the appeal of junk food
– The correlation between longevity and equal treatment of women
– Common habits Americans share with these cultures who seem to have a good balance
– And I even got him to tell me what his biggest indulgence would be if all food was healthy and there was no such thing as disease…
– We talk about all that & so much more in today’s episode. So, sit back, enjoy, & don’t forget to check out Chasing Life on CNN with Dr. Sanjay Gupta.